It only seems to be their looking at you with a grin on its face if it planned it as if it understood you’d a specific date on for that evening. Has this happened to you? If you answered yes, then you will understand how frustrating and upsetting this can be.
The matter that I really hate about a pimple on the nose is that if your face is acne then that zit on the nose will be very noticeable. Tend to throb and nose spots in my experience have a tendency to be painful. So what can you do to eliminate them fast?
Well we all understand that pimples on the nose don’t have a quick fix remedy. So when treating your acne problems you need to find a pimple cure one that can help to get results as fast as possible. As you don’t need to be walking about staring at the end of your nose all day do we! So below are some suggestions that I’ve found to be helpful when I find myself in this situation.
Five tips to do away with pimples on the nose:
1. Don’t touch your nose pimples as your hands are full of bacteria and can cause more breakouts to occur. Do not pick or squeeze your small spot that is annoying as this will merely cause scarring. As you know scarring is difficult to eliminate after you have it, so recall no matter how tempted you’re no touching. You’ll just be spreading the bacteria to others parts of your nose causing more damage in the long run if you do.
2. Use an anti-bacterial face wash if possible try to find one that has tea tree oil in it. This works really nicely if you apply to your face daily, it removes the grime it reduces the size of your pimple quickly and cleanses the bacteria.
3. Try dabbing it onto the affected region. Many people who have problems with pimples on the nose find they get great relief by using this treatment to help soothe it fast. Recall you do not need too much, just a little amount to help reduce the redness. Generally check for allergies to any ingredients prior to applying onto the nose. Not a lot of people will probably break out in any allergy using this but its better to be safe than sorry.
4. You can apply ice to the nose pimple to help take down the swelling but don’t put the ice directly onto the skin as it can burn your skin and and cause more harm use a thin material wrapping the ice in and keep on the sore area for approx 2 minutes and do so every thirty mins using a new piece of ice each time. This will assist in reducing the swelling.
5. As mentioned earlier using lemon juice onto your nose pimples will help to dry the affected area due to the acidic ingredients in the lemon juice. You do not want a lot and only leave on for a few mins. Wash off later.
By following the 5 suggestions above you are going to locate you’ll get some relief from your nose pimple.
Julie Cairns runs a website which is devoted to acne treatment and prevention. Now you have your 5 hints its time to begin getting these practices into functioning.